Change is in the air, the clothes of the Fonderia Gatti are modernized and the company name changed: the foundry GEA is founded.
The modern history begins. The headquarter remains in Cassano Magnago (Va).
Acquisition of a branch of historic company “Fonderia Fazzini” founded in 1947.
Begins an union of traditions, energy and passion which project GEA to be an undisputed leader in the production and commerce of aluminium flanges.